Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun Spring Week-End


We went down to London yesterday and had a good visit with Mammaw and a bunch of assorted uncles, aunts and cousins. It is always so great to go and be with them! We took Mammaw her flower pot that she wanted & I think she was happy to get it. She looked a little bit better than she did the last time I saw her, which was a big relief to me, but I know that she still isn't doing good at all. She almost made me burst into tears because she told me she'd teach me how to make her chicken and dumplings when she gets back on her feet. How I hope and pray that she will get back on her feet! Madeline had a ton of fun playing baseball with Colton, and she got to love on Kazia's puppy and Jaylin's Roscoe, so she is talking non stop now about getting a puppy. I am thinking that I will finally do it. I'll keep you posted!

After Mammaw's we went to the cabin and had fun relaxing there. We had a big bug hunt this morning, and found all manner of creepy crawlies... It is so wonderful to have a beautiful place like the cabin to get away to! Today we had fun hanging out with the Robys. Lauren just lost her first tooth, so I had to take the snaggle tooth pic :-)

All in all, a good week-end! Oh yeah, I have to mention that I settled a case that I have been struggling over on Friday! Always a good way to start a week-end. Oh well, there will be another hard one to take it's place tomorrow, I am sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I am glad that you spent some time away at the cabin.