Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nine Years





The 18th is our Nine Year Wedding Anniversary (of course we were together for almost five years before that, so we've been a pair for a while :-) Anniversaries are time for remembering the past, and looking forward to the future. Steven and I are like any couple, we've had good times and bad times, but I thank God that in our marriage, the good ones definitely outweigh the bad. We both appreciate what we have, and neither of us are naive enough to think things are supposed to be perfect all of the time. I am amazed at how lucky and blessed we truly are to be where we are today. I have no thought whatsoever that I would like to trade him in for a different model, and I truly believe that Steven feels the same. Life is good! I am not a writer, so I can't write a good poem or love song, but if I could, I would write one for my sweet Steven!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny pictures of the two of you! You look a little dazed! Very cute!

Happy Anniversary!

Windsor House said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! We love you all.
Dad and Mom