Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!



Madeline, Mom and I had a great time at the Louisville Zoo - Madeline was afraid of the geese that you see in the first couple of pictures. It was pretty funny when they started to chase Mom! We had fun on the playground equipment, and particularly enjoyed the new baby elephant at the Zoo. He weighted 285 pounds! We also saw the rhinoceros move for the first time after like 15 or so visits to the Zoo. Spring time is definitely the time to go! Check out Dad's Blog in a couple of days for cool pictures from his office. I love the picture of Madeline playing in the tube - she is so much bigger than she is on another picture I have of her playing in a tube on the playground behind our old house in New Haven. It was a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys went to the zoo. My favorite picture is the one of Madeline through the opening in the blue bouncer.

I am glad mom went with you.

That baby elephant is adorable!