Friday, April 10, 2009

Painted by Me

Madeline went to the local paint your own pottery place with the Girl Scouts a couple of weeks ago, and has talked about it non-stop ever since. We started off our days at home with a very creative day at the pottery place. Madeline said I needed to let my "wild" out, and eventually I did loosen up and paint a chip and salsa bowl (not pictured for obvious reasons :-) Madeline painted a cool patch work dog. It was a great Mother-Daughter time - priceless!




Madeline's dog turned out really nice - I'll have to post a picture of it after it is fired and glazed....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those places.

Windsor House said...

Madeline is quite the artist. The patchwork dog looks great. Good picture of Madeline as well!