Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter this year - we went to Church at 7:00 for the annual family Easter Church gathering. It was comforting to walk into church and see all of those smiling faces. Madeline did great too, particularly considering it was so early!

I got a bit of a stomach bug later in the day, which was a bummer, and my camera battery died! So, I didn't get any photos of Madeline having a great time in the big bouncy that Johnny & Jeanine had at their house, or the mega Easter Egg hunt, but just imagine Madeline smiling hugely and you've got a pretty good idea. Dad and Mom came, which completed the whole picture - it was wonderful (other than my yucko stomach!) The few pics I got are below.

Sadly, this was the best picture I got of Madeline's Easter dress. Nice of me to make her stand with the sun in her eyes, wasn't it! :-)


We had a great time painting the ceramic eggs that the Radicchis gave Madeline - I thought they turned out great, and my picture wasn't half bad either!


The Easter Bunny left a scavenger hunt for Madeline, so after running all over the house she finally found her basket under the desk. She thought that was a ton of fun and enjoyed her goodies very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys did a good job on those eggs. Glad you had a fun day!

Our Family said...

Sorry to hear about your stomach bug. Sounds like you had a great Easter.

Eva