Saturday, August 02, 2008

Around My Place... by Madeline

Outside My Window... it's a hot day and my friends have their tent up, the clouds are pretty, Sandy the neighbors dog is walking, and there is a bird

I am thinking... tomorrow will be a great day

I am thankful for... my new Toucan Webkin, my Mommy and Daddy, and a messy house!

From the kitchen... chicken nuggets for dinner, water to drink, yummy cookie for dessert

I am wearing... my night gown

I am creating... pictures of webkins, tie dye shirts tomorrow

I am reading... Junie B Jones, The Lemon Sisters

I am hoping... everyone has a great day!

I am hearing... the Annie Soundtrack, laughing, my fan, Daddy's TV

Around the house...I have a nice city of Pet Shops, my pet hamster cage, my books are on the table, and my Webkins are on the couch with the pillows

One of my favorite things... is playing petshops, my hamster, and playing with my friends

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... making tie dye shirts with my friends tomorrow, hanging out with Mommy on Monday, playing with my petshops and Webkins, watching Annie again (the movie this time), and school starts this week

Have a great day! Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, Madeline. It is fun to imagine where you are and what you are doing.

I am so glad that you liked Annie. I loved it when I was a kid too.

Windsor House said...

This was a very nice post. Love you guys.
Dad