Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Home is My Castle

I stole this picture from our friend Tony's Blog - it is the Château du Haut-Koenigsburg in the Alsace region of France. It's a beautiful picture, and since we spent the week-end organizing documents in our house, I thought it a good illustration. I should have taken a picture of the four (yes I said four) trash bags of shredded papers that we produced while we were destroying documents such a telephone bills from 1996, but I was ashamed of myself! Now those of you who are organization freaks out there (you and I know who you are) can rest easy knowing that there is far less excess paper being stored in our house, and the things that are stored are located in labeled files in date order in a hidden filing cabinet instead of piled up on top of desks!

I had to also copy this picture from Tony's blog, because I think it's pretty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who? Me?

Gorgeous photos!

Phone bills from 1996? Holy cow!

Windsor House said...

Reminds me of the castles we saw in Germany when we were there. I am a faithful shredder and have less paper than before shredders came along.
Dad

Our Family said...

Do not feel bad, we too spent the weekend shredding documents, but they were from 1992. See it is all good.

Eva and Sara