Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Bowling



It was so hot this afternoon that we had to find something cool and inside to do. So, we decided to go bowling. It was a whole lot of fun. Madeline in particular had a fabulous time! They had these gutter guards that popped up when it was Madeline's turn, which was pretty neat. Where were those when we were kids? My bowling skills leave much to be desired... Madeline on the other hand was great! Check out these game scores....

Madeline won this game...



And this one....



And then this one!



No wonder she liked bowling so much.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks totally fun. Go Madeline, go!

Angela and Jay said...

Great way to beat the heat! I could use those bumpers when I play. :-)

Our Family said...

I can bet she loved the bowling, I would have loved the bowling if I had the guards:)

Eva and Sara

Windsor House said...

Madeline doesnt loose at much. Glad you had a nice, cool, day.
Dad