Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Johnny's Birthday Celebration

Tonight most of the Hites (minus Bridget's kids) got together to celebrate Johnny's 63rd Birthday. We ate the traditional white cake with caramel icing, and generally teased Johnny and had fun. You can't see it really well, but Johnny and Jeanine have an absolutely beautiful new kitchen with all of the bells and whistles. Carlee said the cutest "Thank You" to Jeanine that I think I have ever heard in my life. I am bummed that I didn't get a good picture of her - I am going to have to scan one to put on here. John Robert and Madeline had a big time, they've really gotten to know each other better going to school together. I think a good time was had by all.

Johnny, the Song of the Day is in honor of you!

By the way, yesterday was JJ's Birthday too - Happy Late Birthday JJ :-)

Here are some pictures from tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my daughter for that comment!! Nice pictures of the birthday celebration. Kitchen looks nice also!!
Love Ya
Dad Asher

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Love the song and the pics of the new kitchen.

Love,
Rebecca and Mark