Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was thinking of what I was most thankful for this Thanksgiving, and I must say that what I am most thankful for is Peace - I know there isn't peace in the world, but I have had peace in my life this past year, which I think is the greatest thing! Next, I am thankful for my great family. I thought of each of them, and of the quality in each that I am most thankful for, and this is what I came up with!

Steven - his steadfastness in all things - Steven is unwavering!
Madeline - her unconditional love
Dad - his strength in life
Mom - her wonderful example
Rebecca - her understanding and compassion
Mark - his loyalty
Johnny - his honesty at all times
Jeanine - her happiness
John - his positive attitude
Melissa - her patience with people and situations
John Robert - his big man attitude
Carlee - her baby smiles
Bridget - her Friendship
Neal - his reliability
Sean - his creativity
Nicole - her love for Madeline
Grandma Asher - her kindness
Mammaw Baker - her faith

This is not all of the things I love about each of these people - those things wouldn't fit on this post!

Thank you all for your love! Now, go forth and stuff yourselves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We love all of you, and appreciate your sweet compliments. Janie's qualities are resilence, deep dedication to those you love, and you a fabulous mom.

Love,
Mark and Rebecca