Monday, November 27, 2006

Great Holiday Week-end

It's Monday again - joy, joy :-) My camera battery picked this week-end to die, and we were very busy, so there are no photos to commemorate the week-end. We had a great time with the Hites though, having Thanksgiving lunch at Johnny's with the immediate family - as usual we had great food and fun conversation. Then we visited the Greenwell family at R.K. and Ester Greenwell's old house for the last time, as it has been sold. Finally we polished off the day with more great food with the Ashers. How wonderful it is for me to not have to go to a different city to see both sets of parents!

Friday I got a lot of Christmas shopping done with my sister. I love shopping the day after Thanksgiving! Everyone is so excited, people are not just wandering around the aisles!

My room is finally finished, we got the house put back together this week-end, and it looks great! It was worth all of that whining.

The remainder of the week-end was holiday decorating. I went Griswald crazy! Photos of this will follow, along with pics of my room, as soon as I get a chance.

Now, Monday - I'm lovin that! (Yeah, right :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Griswold house looks great!
Dad Asher

Unknown said...

We had lots of fun being with you! It was a great trip for us, and we were glad to get to spend time with you. Can't wait to see pics of the new tree and C-mas yard art!

~Rebecca