Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Decorations



I finally took some pictures of the Christmas decorations - they came out pretty dark, but you get the idea. I need to add a couple from the back of the house for you to get a true picture of our Griswald achievement. The last picture is one of our bedroom, which again is pretty dark, but gives you somewhat of an idea how it turned out at least. Madeline is totally into the outside lights, she was disappointed that I didn't put them on the roof! Maybe next year.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I had been looking forward to pictures! The house looks very festive, and your bedroom looks good! Very fun!

Love the song. That is one of my favs.

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

The lights look great and so does your newly decorated bedroom!
Dad