Monday, September 03, 2007

Daphne Hamster



Hi, this is Madeline. Today I got a dwarf hamster and I named her Daphne. I like her so much, she is my best hamster ever. She is small, she has white fur with grey spots, and the fur is really soft. She is very pretty to look at and scurries a lot. I promised that I will take care of her good, and not open the cage when Mommy isn't there. Her cage is cool, it has lots of tubes and fun stuff for her. She likes her spinny wheel. She has a ball that she can run all around in and scurry all over the kitchen. What fun she has! You should come and see her. The end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daphne is pretty cute! I love the cage. I am sure you'll have lots of fun with her.

Windsor House said...

Madeline, I am glad that you got a hamster and are enjoying it. Take good care of it. I love you.
Grandpa

Brad, Erin, Finn, Jude and Xsu-Xsu said...

Boy, that Daphne sure is a cutie. Have lots of fun with her =)