Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Week-end

We had an absolutely wonderful Memorial Day week-end - we had a short visit to the family campground here locally Friday night, then we went to visit my family in Eastern KY. I hadn't seen some of them in a really long time and it was SO GOOD to spend time with them. Here are some of my favorite pictures, but I have many more that I will go through and post. Highlights - Steven and Dan playing guitar and Dad and Madeline catching a BIG fish! I also learned to drive the boat thanks to Dad... today Madeline had a play date. I loved every minute of the week-end :-)









2 comments:

Windsor House said...

We had a super weekend. We really enjoyed having you guys at the cabin. The fishing, smores, time hanging out together, cookout and family visits were very special.
Love you

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the photos of Mad with the grandmas!

Dad and Mad caught a seriously big fish. Impressive!