Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I've been thinking today about how much impact our Mothers have upon us, both good and bad! The love we feel from our Mothers shapes the confidence we will have in ourselves for the rest of our lives. Our Moms make us feel worthy of the love we will one day feel from our spouses, and teaches us how to love our children. It is one of the most important things in the world! I am so lucky to have been shaped by some incredible Mothers! Most importantly my own, who's selfless love and help to this day helps me get through this life. What would I do without her? I am blessed by these beautiful strong women! Thank you one and all :-)





2 comments:

Windsor House said...

Good post. We are all shaped and blessed by our Moms! We thank God for them!

Unknown said...

Lucky us. Happy Mother's Day!