Sunday, March 04, 2007

March is Here!




You guys know how much I have whined about hating January and February, so Thank Goodness, March is here! We had a very active day yesterday - first we went shopping with Mom & Dad, and I got some good deals! Nice work clothes for not that much money, so it was definately a good trip. Then last night we had John, Melissa, John Robert and Carlee over, and we had a great time. We had pizza from a hole in the wall pizza place Steven found, and the kids had a big time playing in the tent. John Robert gave me a big kiss voluntarily, which for him is rare, so I felt like a big success. My camera batteries gave out, so I only got a couple of pics. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, John Robert has gotten so big! It looks like the tent was a big success.

Love you,
Rebecca