Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Break in Nashville


We had a fun start to our Spring Break with a week-end in Nashville. Madeline, Rebecca and I hung out at the Marriott in Nashville while Mark worked most of the week-end. Dad had to move his office, and Steven stayed home since it was going to be just girls relaxing in Nashville. We had a great time celebrating Rebecca's pregnancy and just being together. We walked around downtown and at every girl's vacaction destination - the Mall! We also did a whole lot of swimming, talking and eating. It was a great time all around! Today is really pretty back home in Kentucky. The sun is shining, and I opened all of the windows to let the air flow through the house. Madeline and I are pretty tired, so we are doing a lot of resting and relaxing this afternoon.

We are really happy about Rebecca's pregnancy! It will be a ton of fun having another little one in the family :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had lots of fun too. So glad that we did this. Let's plan a summer trip.

Love you all very much!

Rebecca and Mark

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. I am glad that you all had a good time.
We are very proud of our Captain, son in law!
While you guys were away Steven and I had a very nice dinner at a great new restaurant in Bardstown.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great! I am a friend of Mark and Rebecca! Your sister is a very dear freind and very speical to me!
I love checking in to your blog to see what her family is up to! She did give me permission. I am not stalking (I promise).
I have a 3 year old son and am expecting my daughter within the next week! I love the picture of Mark and Rebecca showing off thier tummies.
Your daughter is so cute and I enjoy hearing about what cute thing she is doing (like the boy in the blue bathrobe from Polar Express).
It looks like you all had fun in Nashville! The pictures are great!
~Jessica

Janie said...

Jessica - I am glad to hear from you! I always enjoy hearing that people are looking at our blog - for some reason, my friends look at it, but they don't post comments. The comments are fun!

How funny that you remember the boy in the blue bathrobe thing - currently she answers mostly to "Baby Horsey" :-)

Have a good day!