Monday, June 20, 2011

The Biltmore




I don't have a ton of time tonight to write the best post ever, but I have finally had a chance to get some of my pictures from this Spring onto the computer.  We took a trip to the Biltmore - it was an AMAZING place.  We were completely enthralled with it, and with the Vanderbilt family.  You cannot imagine the magnitude of this place if you haven't seen it.  Madeline even said she was glad that we chose a "historical" vacation instead of going to the beach this time.... you need to go there and check it out.

3 comments:

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

What an AMAZING place! We need to go there. So glad you guys did this.

Windsor House said...

Great Pictures and a super posting job. You are getting good at this. Now if you only had the time:)

Our Family said...

I love Biltmore! I am so glad that you all enjoyed it so much.