Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time With Grandpa

What a blessing it is for Madeline and I that she gets to spend lots of time with my Dad!  Today he came to her soccer game and post game ice cream.  Just some quiet time in the park.... these are memories that she'll have forever and that I always thank God for.  They had a little chat and some cuddle time.  Thank You Grandpa for always coming to her games when you are in town.  She doesn't always tell you, but she does appreciate it, and she will remember it, I have no doubt!

3 comments:

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Awesome. So glad he can be at some of her games.

Windsor House said...

I enjoy coming to the games and the times we have together. love you guys!

Angela and Jay said...

Grandparents are the best! What would we do without them? :-)