Friday, November 27, 2009

What We're Thankful For



Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect on our blessings.... we all thought a little bit about it, and came up with a few things that we especially appreciate this year.

Steven is thankful for:

Madeline,
Janie and
Our Cozy House

Madeline is thankful for:

My parents
Our church
My great friends

Janie is thankful for:

The fact that I married my best friend
That God blessed us with a healthy, happy, spunky little person
Reminders to count my blessings
Sisters
Brother and Sisters in Law who I love like they are my own family
Our sweet parents

Small things:
guitars
Pet Shops
dinner each day
Madeline's school
cars we love
books
Christmas decorations
sunny days
hot tubs
stuffed animals
cameras
video tapes of our kiddo
Happy days
warm blankies

4 comments:

Windsor House said...

Your tree looks great! You can come over and put ours up. We are thankful for our family.

Unknown said...

We love you and are thankful for each of you. It is fun to read your list of blessings. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.