Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gone Fishing

 
Posted by Picasa


I've gotten behind in my blogging this month! My sister came to visit us for 10 days, and we spent a lot of time with her, going to the Stephen Foster Story, Abraham Lincoln's Boyhood Home and Birthplace, general hanging out, and going to the cabin. So, we've done a lot, but I have photos of little! Madeline's Daisy troop had a cook out during that time, and since someone else took the photos, I actually have one! Madeline was quite proud of herself for catching a little fish. It was fun to see the reactions of the girls and the mothers.... fun was had by all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very impressive! We had lots of fun.

Windsor House said...

We sure enjoyed spending a lot of time with our girls. Madeline is quite the angler. She caught a good size fish at the cabin last year as well.
Love you guys

Our Family said...

Here fish is really neat:) Looking forward to more posts.