Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Neal's Visit Home AND the First Bloom of Spring

After many months, Neal was able to get a leave and come home from the Marines. He is doing great - he looks like such a man now! We had a great time visiting with him, hearing about his accomplishments and overall just being a family on Sunday, when all of the Hites got together at Johnny's for a dinner. I interrupted Nicole and Neal's conversation to take this picture:



During the afternoon Bridget noticed that Johnny's bushes had blooms :-) I hate winter - I was so happy to see the first blooms of spring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, they do look so grown-up. Go Neil!

I have been noticing some blooms myself. Bring it on.

Windsor House said...

Both Neal and Nicole have grown up. I am glad that he is doing well and that you had a good time.