Saturday, January 24, 2009

Classic Madeline

This is classic Madeline - the video was taken during her Christmas Play - I love how she is totally getting her groove on, while at the same time she was stoking the top of her dress, which was velvet. Too funny! I forget how little she really is since she looks so big to me now. The group she is with is all of the girls in the first grade at her school. The quality is poor, and there is not a real purpose to the video, except this is Madeline in her true form :-) (Which form I happen to love above almost all things)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That could be on America's Funniest Home Videos! The other kids are just staring off into space. It is HALIRIOUS that she is totally stroking her dress. That is PRICELESS!!!! She'll love this video someday! Makes me miss her!