Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas Festivities



On the 26th we celebrated Christmas with Mom and Dad. We had a great time! I thought that our dinner turned out well (Dad blogged about that) - Steven made his special cajun corn dish, and I made fettucine alfredo as I have every year since Steven and I started dating 15 Christmases ago. Madeline really appreciated Mom & Dad's gift. She had deducted what it was earlier in the month by strategically feeling the package and reading through the wrapping paper :-) We missed having the Team with us - we'll be glad when they are here next year - but a good time was had by all. The old Mammo liked her crocs quite a bit, I was happy with myself for getting those :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The team missed you guys. Lovin' the Crocs!!!!

Windsor House said...

This was a very nice time. I didnt really feel like I had had christmas until I spent time with Janie, Steven and Madeline. Thanks for treating us so special with all the gifts and super food. I really like my house shoes, sweater and all!