Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ocelot Report



Madeline was given as assignment at school to pick an unusual animal, make a model of its habitat, and to write a report to read to the class. Last week-end she completed the habitat, and today she wrote a really good report. She read the report to Steven and I, and then to her friends Lauren and Campbell. I am proud of her work! It helps when your Grandpa finds a really good piece of driftwood, and Daddy happens to make model trains, but Madeline did all of the work herself, including making and painting the clay ocelots. Well done Madeline!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive!

Windsor House said...

Looks great. I am happy to have helped. She is one smart little girl! I am sure she will do well with this.
Love
Grandpa

Our Family said...

Now that is what I call a project:) Good Job Madeline!

Eva and Sara