Sunday, October 12, 2008

Easy to Say Hello, Hard to Say Good-Bye



We had a lot of fun this Fall Break - Madeline and I were constant companions for the week, and had a wonderful time together. We did all of the girlie things in the beginning of the week - we went shopping, visited Daddy and Grandpa, and had a slumber party just the two of us. We went to Atlanta during the second half of the week for little Sophia's First Birthday party. It was great to see all of Mark's family, and to meet several of the Radicchi's friends (whose blogs I have been stalking for some time now). I took pictures at the party, but with Rebecca's camera, so I don't have any photographic evidence of that, but it was fun! Madeline pointed out as we were leaving that it is easy to say Hello, but hard to say Good-bye. I think she stated my feelings beautifully!

I want to send a special thank you to those of you in Atlanta who have been such great friends to Team Radicchi - I wish I could be there to provide more support, so it is wonderful to see so many of you stepping in to be their family in Atlanta. You are appreciated!

5 comments:

Tymm said...

It was great to meet you guys! We are blessed by Team Radicchi and are happy to be there for them! We know they're there for us too...

Meron had a blast at the party and she was stoked to meet you guys too.

Hope to see ya again soon...

Windsor House said...

I enjoyed having my girls come up for lunch last week. The trip to Atlanta was very special as we got to spend a lot of time with you and Madeline and have our family together to celebrate Sophias first birthday! Seeing all of Marks family and their friends was very nice as well. A very nice trip!

Angela and Jay said...

It was so nice to meet you. Stalk our blog anytime! I'm a big fan of the Hite House. :-)

We have been so very blessed by Rebecca, Mark, and Sophia. They are easy to love that's for sure!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice post, Janie! You helped make Sophie's birthday weekend very special. We love you and miss you already.

Our Family said...

Madeline is a very perceptive young lady. Glad you all were here for a visit, I know it was nice for Rebecca and Sophia too.
Never answered your question a while back- my grandparents live in Henderson KY.:)
Eva and Sara (stalkers of the Hite House!)